[Pham] Cinelli Mash Work V2
Always a fan of steel, Pham has yearned for a Mash Work, but his commanding officer, Esther has always said no.
Pham's birthday was coming soon so Esther and his friends decided to chip in together to get him the frameset! Coming from a background of skateboarding, we know that he does not need fanciful parts but more of bombproof to keep him lasting for a while.
HPLUSSON Archetype to DT SWISS hubs were the ideal setup, smooth and not much servicing needed as well.
- Frameset: Cinelli Mash Work V2
- Crankset: Sram Omnium
- Bottom Bracket: Sram Omnium Hollowtech Bottom Bracket
- Wheelset: H Plus Son Archetype laced to DT Swiss Track Hubs
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite Seatpost
- Stem: Thomson X4 Stem
- Handlebar: FSA Omega Compact Road Handlebar
- Saddle: Cosin