After Dan's crash, he had some spare cash after the insurance coverage. As a fan of BMC's geometry, he went ahead without no planning to get the 2018 BMC Road Machine.
Being a minimalist, we built ENVE SES 3.4 Clinchers to the DT SWISS 240 hubs to match the pinches of reds on the frame.
No cables? No problem! The SRAM RED eTAP does the job. Cableless and wireless!
- Frameset: 2018 BMC RM01
- Groupset: SRAM Red eTap
- Wheelset: Enve SES 3.4 laced to DT Swiss 240
- Seatpost: BMC Integrated Seatpost
- Stem: BMC Integrated Stem
- Handlebar: Enve Composites Compact Road Handlebar
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante R5 Kium