The Pfadfinder is made for all roads, quick and sporty with a well balanced geometry between agility and comfort. The gravel frame is made from high-end Columbus steel tubing for stiffness and compliance.
With tire clearance for up to 700x38c, you have plenty of room for your very own interpretation of "going for a ride."
- Frame: Standert Pfadfinder Disc
- Fork: Columbus Futura Gravel 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: Chris King Inset 8
- Bottom Bracket: First T47
- Seatpost Clamp: 31.8mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Front Deraileur Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Thru Axles:
- Front: 12 x 100
- Rear: 12 x 142
- Max Tire Clearance: 700x38C
- Weight (Size 56): Frame - 1850g | Fork - 450g
Frame, Fork, Headset, Bottom Bracket and Seatpost Clamp are included.
Photo Credit: Standert