Specialized Romin EVO Pro with Mirror Saddle
Specialized products are only available for in-store purchase.
The Romin EVO Pro with Mirror saddle uses the exact same 3D printed pad as the S-Works Romin EVO Pro with Mirror but now comes with a nylon and reclaimed carbon fiber shell and hollow Ti rails. Now with Mirror technology, the saddle reduces pressure by up to 26% compared to traditional foam saddles, validated with extensive high-resolution pressure mapping studies. It uses a 3D printed matrix with 22,200 struts and 10,700 nodes and features a unique concave shell to deliver the thickest Mirror pad yet.
Specialized developed Mirror technology by 3D printing from a liquid polymer to perfectly reflect your anatomy. This revolutionary process creates a complex honeycomb structure that allows them to infinitely tune the material’s density in a way impossible with foam.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure improved comfort and blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Mirror technology pad features 22,200 struts and 10,700 nodes, all individually tuned.
- Concave FACT carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Ultra-light oversized FACT carbon rails.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
- Size 143mm / Weight 190g
- Size 155mm / Weight 198g
Photo Credit: Specialized