Specialized Power Pro Elaston Saddle
Specialized products are only available for in-store purchase.
The Power Pro Elaston saddle is in a category all its own. To start, we focused on ensuring that it's very lightweight, which led to the design's inclusion of a stiff, FACT carbon shell with durable titanium rails.
Meanwhile, the Body Geometry design was developed to cater to both men and women alike, and this helps deliver superior performance in all sitting positions—especially in aggressive ones. Specialized has proven this extensively through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, which inspired them to create the lightest level of padding available. And this is where the Elaston differs from its Power brethren.
The traditional PU padding has been replaced with an Elaston foam construction that's made up of small beads that are expanded into the foam. It gives the feeling off sitting on 1,000 miniature pillows rather than one piece of foam.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT carbon fiber shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Elaston foam provides unrivaled comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight: 231g
- Size 155mm / Weight: 235g