The XTR PD-M9100 pedals get a redesign, providing more stability and the ability to shed mud better than ever before.
A refined pedal body that has a wider edge to edge contact area over the outgoing M9000 pedals for an increased shoe to pedal interface and thus, better power transmission.
- Enhanced pedal-to-shoe contact area with mud-shedding profile
- Wide bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Slimmer, weight-optimized axle with 2 length options
- Low platform height for pedaling stability
- Lightweight, 310 g (11 oz.) per pair
- Slimmer axle housing better sheds mud and debris
Photo Credit: Shimano