MAAP Women Short Team Bib Evo - Shadow Grey
Introducing the Women's Short Team Bib Evo, a revolution of your favourite bib shorts. With all the same details you love but featuring a shorter leg length, perfect for keeping those tan lines in check.
Ergonomically designed in a female-specific cut, the Women's Short Team Bib Evo features a shorter leg length, silicone-patterned leg band and higher-cut mesh waist alongside breathable and moisture-wicking materials.
The 3D Thermo Moulded multi-layer chamois ensures ultimate comfort for long days on the bike, while laser-cut perforations provide maximum breathability no matter the conditions. The primary body material is engineered for optimal stretch and shape retention, alongside anti-pilling and high abrasion resistance that won't thin over time.
Constructed using a seamless wide elasticised bib brace strap that alleviates pressure points, paired with a lightweight mesh back for breathability.
- Main body fabric engineered for optimal stretch, recovery and shape retention
- Anti pilling and high abrasion resistance
- Non see through function [fabric won’t thin over time]
- Moisture wicking and highly breathable
- All fabrics are bluesign® APPROVED and made in Italy
- High airflow back mesh panel with bound edge
- Additional mesh panel at waist
- Seamless elastic bib brace straps with Y-Shape back
- Reflective print transfers
- Elastic leg hem band with printed silicone gripper
- UPF50+ sun protection factor
- 3D Thermo Moulded multi density chamois, manufactured by Elastic Interface® - OEKO-TEX® certified
- Ergonomically engineered with laser cut perforations for better breathability
- Thermal bonded seamless chamois construction
- Elastic leg hem band & suspenders OEKO-TEX® certified
Photo Credit: MAAP