MAAP Alt_Road Cargo Bib - Burnt Olive
Head off-grid with the Alt_Road Cargo Bib Shorts. A highly technical bib short that combines lightweight, 4-way stretch compressive material for ultimate comfort alongside highly durable qualities that will go the distance.
Constructed with MAAP's proprietary 3D thermo moulded, 3-layer chamois, featuring lazer cut perforations for breathability and an antimicrobial liner for all-day riding comfort. Abrasion-resistant side leg panels provide added protection for rugged riding, while internal seams are flatlock stitched to eliminate skin abrasion.
Engineered with long adventures in mind, the Alt_Road Cargo Bib Shorts have an open cargo pocket on one side that easily fits a phone and a zippered pocket on the other side for securing valuables. In addition, the bib and brace feature dual rear pockets designed for storing snacks alongside high airflow mesh for breathability and comfort.
Moisture-wicking, quick-drying and anti-odour properties combined with UPF 50+ protection and reflective external branding make the Alt_Road Cargo Bibs perfect for wherever and whatever the ride.
- A highly technical bib short combining lightweight, 4-way stretch woven compression fabrics and offering the highest level of durability and comfort
- High abrasion resistance side leg panels
- Moisture-wicking fabrications are highly breathable, quick drying and anti-odour
- Utilises MAAP’s Proprietary 3D thermo moulded multi (3-layer) density chamois - OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Ergonomically engineered chamois has laser cut perforations for breathability and antimicrobial microfibre top liner
- Functional side cargo pockets to accommodate a phone, and one includes a zip closure for valuables
- Centre-back dual pockets for energy bars and other essentials
- All seams are flatlock stitched to eliminate abrasion
- Thermo bonded centre back crossover for added comfort and elastic support
- High airflow back mesh panel with softbound edge
- Reflective external branding and back leg tabs
- Custom-printed sticky silicone hem gripper
- Suspender and hems elastics are OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Fabrications are approved according to bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® standards