Dia-Compe started to produce bicycle brakes in Japan in 1930. Since then Dia Compe has always been a leading bicycle company providing high quality products throughtout the world. There high quality bicycle brake components and accessories are based on their own designs and techniques. Dia Compe's basic theory is to develop products by thinking of the quality of products and providing the reliability customers require.
The goldfinger lever is cold forged alloy 1 finger lever, it comes with a shim so you can fit 22.2mm or 25.4mm. 31.8mm oversized clamp is also available to fit the modern days oversized handlebars. We love the easy to install clamp design and how funky it looks.
• Gold Finger with CNC Hole Lever Handle
• Forged Aluminium Bracket and Lever
• Hinged Clamp
• Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm and 25.4mm/22.2mm (With Sleeve Included)
• Usable On Curve Position (Short Handlebar)
• Available in Black or Silver
• Weight: 120g (One Lever)
• Sold Individually