Chrome Industries Kursk AW 2.0 Pro Sneaker - Night Reflective
For the rebirth of the Pedal Series Sneakers from Chrome Industries, they collaborated with Panaracer to bring their signature rubber compound, made to pound pavement day in and out, from the bike to your feet.
On top of the Panaracer vulcanized rubber outsoles for traction and durability, the new line of footwear also features abrasion resistant fabric that’s also water repellent and quick drying.
Combining clip-in pedal performance and walking comfort, the Kursk AW Pro 2.0 is engineered with the FlexPlate™ technology for a walkable bike shoe you can wear anywhere. Whether you're a messenger running up flights of stairs and charging through traffic, or a committed commuter on that daily grind, the City SPDs will get you there in style.
- Recessed Cleat Mount (compatible with most two bolt clipless pedals)
- Panaracer Vulcanized No-Slip Outsole
- Abrasion-Resistant, Hydrophobic Nylon Upper
- Night Series Reflectivity
- Footwear Outsole: Panaracer Vulcanized Rubber
- Footwear Upper: 1050D Cordura with PU Backing
- Footwear Midsole: FlexPlate ™ Nylon Shank
Tip: Sizing runs a half size large, the folks at Chrome Industries suggest ordering a half size down to get the perfect fit.
Photo Credit: Chrome Industries