The Cambium C17 Carved is a saddle designed for pressure relief, ideal for bikepacking, commuting, gravel and cycle touring. Thanks to its extra-flexible vulcanised-rubber top offering for all-day performance and weather protection, the C17 is ready to ride in any weather and on all roads.
Suitable for the angled riding position, the C17 Carved is ideal for long journeys and ultra-endurance cycling events as well as urban cycling.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass
- Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Size: L 283 x W 164 x H 52 mm
- Weight: 446g
Photo Credit: Brooks