After owning a Colnago C60 and a S-Works Venge, Tom was still on a lookout for a climbing bike and the 2018 SL6 Ultralight was the perfect choice.
He did not give a second thought about it, and purchased the frameset. Paired with Sram's eTap and Built Wheels in house rims laced to DT240 with upgraded ratchet to have better engagement, what he needs for climbing hills!
Catch this bike on the roads and hills, if you can!
- Frameset: S-Works SL6 Tarmac Ultralight
- Wheelset: Sibei Light Rims laced to DT240
- Groupset: Sram Red eTap
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa
- Pedals: Look Carbon Blade
- Seatpost: -
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R3 Versus Evo
- Stem: Deda Elementi Superleggero RS
- Handlebar: Deda Elementi Superleggera RS