[Tangguh] Kalavinka S.E Road
Having tried different frame tubings, Tangguh chose to go with steel this time. Knowing that Akio Tanabe makes beautiful steel tubings, he decided to go with Kalavinka.
Wanting to keep a modern feel, he chose the Chris King headset and the Classic 25's from Enve Composites. Always have been using Shimano's DI2, he ported over from his previous Cannondale.
- Frameset: Kalavinka Super Exhibition Road
- Wheelset: Enve Classic 25 laced to Chris King R45
- Groupset: Shimano Dura Ace
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa
- Pedals: Speedplay
- Seatpost: Thomson Setback
- Saddle: Selle Italia
- Stem: Thomson X2
- Handlebar: Enve Composites