Joshua chanced upon this NOS 2003 CAAD7 when he was over at Singapore's local distributor maintaining his Cannondale Lefty's fork. He enquired about the frame, and couldn't resist the good price that they offered him.
Always being an avid fan of Sram's wireless groupset, there wasn't any other options to be put on his new frame! The rest of the components were ported over from his previous road bike.
If you every see this blue monster on the road, remember to say hi!
- Frameset: Cannondale CAAD7 Optimo
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium
- Groupset: Sram Red eTap
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa
- Pedals: Look Keo Blade Carbon 16
- Seatpost: Deda Superleggera
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C13 Carved
- Stem: Deda Trentacinque 35
- Handlebar: Deda Superleggera