Argonaut Cycles RM3 Disc Frameset
The RM3 is Argonaut's signature model.
Known for its exceptional ride quality along with its brilliant handling, the RM3 is one of the finest carbon bike that could arguably be produced to cater to each rider's cycling style.
Using custom carbon layups and handmade in Bend, Oregon, the RM3 are made from frame parts using a patented process called High Pressure Silicone Molding. This helps to eliminate fibre distortion and interlaminate voids.
Argonaut Cycles aims to make the best bike in the world and with that, you can expect the RM3 to be one of the very best if not, the best.
- Size 53
- Frame set includes frame, fork, stem
- Stem is 100mm, -7º.
- Disc brake only, thru-axle 12x100mm front and 12x142mm rear
- Threaded T47 bottom bracket interface
- Integrated 1.5″ upper and lower headset bearings headset
- Integrated seatpost hardware with a 27.2mm post
- Frame weight starting at 750g
- Fork weight 410g
- Stem weight 135g for 120mm
- Full internal cable routing in frame, fork, and stem
- Clearance for a 35c tire with 408mm chainstay length
Photo shot by CPS