Melvin has been a fan of Stanridge Cycles and it is no surprise that when it comes to looking for a bike to match his Italian stallion, Adam is the man. Melvin was deeply inspired by his Ferrari TDF and we requested for special feature such as the triple triangle geometry with a really thick monostay to finish it up with gussets at the HT and BB joints.
The triple triangle geometry along with the gussets at the HT and BB area, offers extra stiffness and are uncommon on a road frameset. These resembled the uniqueness of the client's TDF which offers extra edge.
A triple triangle armed with a monostay and gusset at the HT and BB area, the end result is a stiff yet comfortable frameset which portraits Melvin's stallion mobile.
It is of the idea that Adam is famous for his Pursuit Track frameset and the TDF was a track car but designed to be out on the regular road, a road frameset from Adam would greatly shows the relation!
- Frameset: Stanridge Speed Custom
- Groupset: Campagnolo Super Record
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Super Record
- Wheelset: Enve SES 3.4 to Phil Wood with Carbonyte Bearings
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Stem: Enve Composites Road Stem
- Handlebar: Enve SES Aero Bar
- Saddle: Berk Carbon Saddle