Haiqal is known for changing his bikes, quarterly or monthly! And this time, he decided to go for a touring instead! Having all the components laying in his home, all he needed was just a new frame as he is good to go.
Seeing that the Nomad is made with Reynolds 725 steel tubes, he knew that this is the frame he needed!
- Frameset: Engine 11 Nomad Touring
- Groupset: SRAM Rival
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Rival Bottom Bracket
- Wheelset: H Plus Son laced to DT350
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite
- Stem: Thomson Elite
- Handlebar: Ritchey Comp Curve
- Saddle: Brooks C13 Saddle