Paul from the great down under emailed us asking for something sleek, clean and stealthy. Through a series of email exchanges, he set his sights on the BLB La Piovra frameset which offers an aero downtube and cutout on the rear wheel.
We put together these components and the end product was something that we would love ourselves. DEDA Elementi has always been coming out with sleek and comfortable ergonomic handlebars and we decided to have the cockpit done with them.
MICHE launched their new Pistard series and while the Pistard Air crankset was heavy, it added to the mean machine outlook and offering no compromise on the performance.
To add to the longevity of the build, we had to look for manufacturer who are known to produced bombproof components and PHIL WOOD came naturally to our mind. With the silky smooth hub chosen, the whole build was done for Paul and he loves it. Do you?
- Frameset: BLB La Piovra
- Crankset: Miche Pistard Air
- Bottom Bracket: Miche Pistard Air Bottom Bracket
- Wheelset: Nextie Rims laced to Phil Wood
- Seatpost: Deda Superzero Seatpost
- Stem: Deda Superzero Stem
- Handlebar: Deda Superzero Handlebar
- Saddle: BLB Contour Saddle