Andrew dropped us an email regarding a commuting frame but wants to take it to the trails over the weekend. After a couple mail exchanges, he decided to go back to steel frames and settled on the All City Nature Boy Disc model. The project went underway, sourcing the right parts for him with our help.
And finally, we present to you the final build which can take you through the rough terrains of Singapore, or even Indonesia perhaps.
- Frameset: All City Nature Boy Disc
- Crankset: Sugino RD2BX Track Crankset
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Bottom Bracket
- Wheelset: H Plus Son Hydra laced to Paul Components
- Seatpost: 3T Stylus Pro Seatpost
- Stem: 3T Arx Pro II Stem
- Handlebar: 3T Ergonova Pro Handlebar
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Saddle