Wilier Cento10Air Frameset
Wilier stories past and racing heritage have combined to produce a winning bicycle. Aerodynamics, low weight, and high ride quality make the new Cento10AIR a unique racing machine.
The brand new Cento10AIR revolutionizes aero concepts known until now. Research, study, and testing have redefined and redesigned the tube profiles, departing from the traditional concept that the thinner they are, the more aero they are. Now the bike is designed with the overall system in mind. The goal is to push the cooperation of all the components with the frame, to have the best performance.
• Kamm-Tail shape Tubing
• Variable Tube Diameters To Ensure Different Sizes And Retaining Ride Feel.
• Fits Up To 28c Tires.
• Press Fit 86.5mm x 41 Bottom Bracket.
• Direct Mount Brakes.
• Asymmetric Rear Stays.
• Sizes (Effective Top Tube): XS (51.3cm), S (52.6cm), M (54.1cm), L (55.6cm), XL (57.1cm), XXL (58.6cm)
• Weight: 990g (Frame) / 350g (Fork)
• Includes Alabarda (Integrated Stem & Bar), Integrated Headset and Seatpost.
Wilier Triestina is an Italian manufacturer of racing bicycles, founded in 1906 by Pietro Dal Molin in Bassano del Grappa, Italy. They are now based in Rossano Veneto, Italy.