Velo Orange Neutrino Mini Velo Frameset
The perfect N+1 fun bike!
Ultimate commuter as it is a small bike to move about buildings or into buildings and apartments!
Travelling around in the trains, bus, car is easier than roadbike as well! The Neutrino is a very fun bike to ride around, guaranteed to put a smile to your face each time you are on it!
For cyclists that are 169cm and below, a Small would suffice. between 170mm to 183cm to go with a Large.
- 4130 double butted chromoly frame and fork that accepts fenders and rack
- Unicrown fork with accommodations for fenders, Randonneur Rack, and even a Mojave Cage or a bikepacking-style cage
- Seattube, downtube, and under-downtube bottle cage mounts
- 406 Bead Seat Diameter wheel size. That's BMX, so high-quality rims and tires are cheap, plentiful, and strong.
- Clearance for 2.3" tires WITH fenders. Holy cow!
- Sliding, 135mm QR dropouts for geared, single speed, or internally geared hubs
- Disc brake mounts (POST rear, IS front). We suggest 160mm rotors.
- Full length, external cable routing
- 1 1/8" threadless steerer
- 31.6mm seatpost, compatible with external droppers
- Paint is Cool Gray with Rainbow Glitter
- Click for FAQs and Travel Tips