Standert Stichsage Cyclocross Frameset - Team Edition
Made from Scandium Aluminium, the Stichsäge is Standert's first full-performance cyclocross frameset.
With fully integrated cabling, this makes it not just look cleaner, but also a joy to clean after some dirty riding. Handmade and painted in Italy.
According to regulations, cyclocross bikes must have 33mm tires, but knowing that you might use the Stichsäge for more than just licensed racing, it can fit up to 40mm tires.
- Frame: Standert Stichsage
- Fork: Standert Full Carbon Integrated Fork (Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/2") / Flat Mount
- Headset: Standert Integrated
- Bottom Bracket: First T47
- Seatpost Clamp: 31.8mm
- Through Axles: Front (12 x 100) | Rear (12 x 142)
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Front Deraileur Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Max Tire Clearance: 700 x 40mm (Actual Width)
- Frame (Size 54): 1480g
- Fork: 385g
Photo Credit: Standert