Engineered in Berlin and made in Italy, the Kreissäge RS is a high end Scandium Aluminium frame made to go fast, brake late, hit the apex, accelerate out of turns and sprint for whatever you are sprinting for.
Fully integrated cabling and a race proven winning geometry, the fastest racing bike from Standert lineup.
- Frame: Dedacciai Scandium Tubing
- Fork: Standert Tapered Full Carbon (Flat Mount)
- Headset: Acros
- Internal Routing (Full Internal)
- Bottom Bracket: First T47 for 24mm Spindle
- Seatpost Clamp: 31.8mm
- Through Axles:
- Front: 12 X 100
- Rear: 12 X 142
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Front Deraileur Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Max Tire Clearance: 700x30C
- Weight (Size 54): Frame - 1435g | Fork - 450g
- Engineered in Berlin, Handmade in Italy
Frame, Fork, Headset, Bottom Bracket, Seatpost Clamp and Through Axles are included.
Photo Credit: Standert