Standert Kettensage Frameset - Yolo Barolo
Engineered from the DNA of Standert's race pedigree, the Kreissage RS, the Kettensage is the ultimate race machine for off-road routes.
Built with Dedacciai Aegis Tubing which was a special collaboration between Standert and Dedecciai, the approach was to create a super stiff yet light off road machine.
With clearance up to 700 x 45mm, the frame adopts the full integrated system like the Kreissage RS and utilise the Ceramic Speed headset bearings which are coverd by lifetime warranty.
- Frame: Dedacciai Aegis Tubing
- Fork: Standert Integrated Tapered Full Carbon (Flat Mount)
- Headset: Standert custom Engineered integrated headset
- Internal Routing (Full Internal)
- Bottom Bracket: First T47 for 24mm Spindle
- Seatpost Clamp: 31.8mm
- Through Axles:
- Front: 12 X 100
- Rear: 12 X 142
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Front Deraileur Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Max Tire Clearance: 700x45mm
- Weight (Size 54): Frame - 1590g | Fork - 450g
- Engineered in Berlin, Handmade in Italy
Frame, Fork, Headset, Bottom Bracket, Seatpost Clamp and Through Axles are included.
Bottom Bracket Type: 24mm Hollowtech II (Shimano)
Inlay Set: Shimano Di2 12s
Photo Credit: Standert