Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 Groupset
The latest evolution of Shimano Ultegra, the R8000, has arrived. As well as a host of developments which improve user ergonomics, the R8000 Groupset includes subtle tweaks to adapt to current trends and ensure compatability with the wide spectrum of riders and bikes today. The Ultegra R8000 components share aesthetics with Dura Ace 9100, the technology has trickled down too, albeit at a much more cost effective price point.
• Chainset: FC-R8000 choice of cranks and chainrings (685g)
• Cassette: CS-R8000 chocie of ratio. 11 speed (246g)
• Rear Derailleur: Rd-R8000 SS or GS (for 11-32) (198g)
• Chain: CN-HG701 (264g)
• STI Levers: ST-R8000 Brake/Gear Levers including all cables (419g/pair)
• Brakeset: BR-R8000 (183g Front / 180g Rear)
• Shimano Di2 Internal Battery
• Shimano Di2 Junction A
• Shimano Di2 Internal Junction
• Y-Split Wiring Harness
• 4 E-tube Wires
Shimano, Inc. is a Japanese multinational manufacturer of cycling components. Dura-Ace relies on Shimano's most advanced manufacturing technologies to deliver concentration, control and confidence.