Other Means Magazine - Volume One
Cycling, at its core, is movement—a way to get from point A to point B and beyond. But for many, riding a bike represents so much more. A means of escape, discovery and exploration. An opportunity to make friends and create communities. A way to push past our comfort zones into the wilds of the unknown.
On a mission is to tell stories and capture rides that share the human side of cycling, Other Means is a print magazine, digital space and cycling community.
Dive into Volume One as they:
- Set out across Egypt with Sami Sauri on a last-minute adventure of a lifetime
- Get hot and bothered in Big Bend while bikepacking West Texas
- Break bread with pro-racer and amateur baker Amity Rockwell
- Explore what sets Amsterdam apart as an ideal city for cycling
- Meet a fantastic framebuilder living far from home with Equilibrium Cycles
Photo Credit: Other Means