The MAAP x Cycling Podcast jersey was designed based on a public vote conducted on MAAP's social media in July 2022.
The vote was conducted while Jonas Vingegaard battled his way to Tour de France glory, in a bid to the choose the new official jersey for the cycling world's most popular audio show.
MAAP is a founding member of The Cycling Podcast and wanted to honour prolific journalist Richard Moore for his work and commitment towards the sport that has inspired many others. In honour of Richard, the MAAP x TCP jersey includes a design nod to illustrate his vast legacy.
With its vibrant colours and proto-digital aesthetic, The Dot jersey gives rise to an era of new possibility.
Signature Pro Fit
- Made with majority recycled yarns
- Moisture wicking technology
- Air-mesh sleeve fabric and longer sleeve length
- Smart micro perforation across the chest and back panels
- Ultra-light large scale mesh across the side panels
- Laser cut and perforated stretch pockets for added breathability
- Exposed YKK Vislon zip with lock-zip puller
- SPF 50+ sun protection factor
- Bluesign® APPROVED fabrications
- Elastic hem band OEKO-TEX® certified
Photo Credit: MAAP