Women's Alt_Road Cargo Bib Shorts are designed for your next off grid adventure.
A unique combination of materials including 4-way stretch compression fabrics and our proprietary female 3D thermo moulded chamois deliver all day comfort, while abrasion resistant leg panels deliver durability for when, you know, sh!t happens.
And, storage is taken care of, no matter what you choose to wear up top, with a leg zip pocket for valuables, stash pocket for your phone and rear pockets for gels and bars. Anti-microbial, odour resistant and lightweight, they are perfect on gravel, dirt, the open road, whatever.
- A highly technical bib short combining lightweight, 4 way stretch woven compression fabrics and offering the highest level of durability and comfort
- High abrasion resistance side leg panels
- Moisture wicking fabrications are highly breathable, quick drying and anti-odour
- Utilises MAAP’s Proprietary 3D thermo moulded multi (3 layer) density chamois - OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Ergonomically engineered chamois has laser cut perforations for breathability and antimicrobial microfibre top liner
- Functional side cargo pockets to accommodate a phone and one includes a zip closure for valuables
- Centre back dual pockets for energy bars and other essentials
- All seams flatlock stitched to eliminate abrasion
- Thermo bonded centre back crossover for added comfort and elastic support
- Ultimate UV protection UPF 50+
- High airflow back mesh panel with soft bound edge
- Reflective external branding and back leg tabs
- Custom printed sticky silicone hem gripper
- Suspender and hems elastics are OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Fabrications are approved according to bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® standards
Photo Credit: MAAP