Low Bicycles is a small manufacturer of high quality, handmade aluminium bicycle racing frames. Established in 2010 by Andrew Low, all of our frames are manufactured by hand in San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
The Low Pursuit is the original Low. Uncompromising in its design, this machine was built to go fast. The low front end profile, 30mm rake Alpina fork, steep angled head and seat tube, short effective top tube length, tight wheelbase, and tall bottom bracket all enable the rider to get down and forward for hard cranking. It’s a remarkably responsive, but stable ride, ideal for sprint and time trial races.
For strength and stiffness, this exceptionally light frame features a blend of proprietary custom extruded aluminium and oversized Easton 7005 double butted aluminium tubing.
• Easton and Proprietary 7005-T6 Butted Aluminium Frame
• Alpina 1-1/8" Fork or 1.5" Tapered Columbus Alu Carbon Fork (35mm Rake)
• Frame Weight: 1.36kg (53cm)
• Stainless Steel Dropouts
• Standard External Cup Head Tube or Integrated Head Tube
• Seat Post Size: 27.2mm
• Sizes: 49cm, 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm
• Colour: Matte Black with White and Orange Decals or Gloss Orange with Black Decals (Please email us for custom colour)
*Frameset price now includes fork, headset, seat post collar, and stainless steel inserts. Additional charges apply for other upgrades.