Low// Bicycles mki Road
Low Bicycles is a small manufacturer of high quality, handmade aluminium bicycle racing frames. Established in 2010 by Andrew Low, all of our frames are manufactured by hand in San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
The mki Road is a racing machine down to its core, designed to outperform in any criterium or go the distance on the longest, most gruelling race your body can handle. Above all, it was designed to go fast. Exceptionally stiff, responsive and comfortable, this frame is the obvious choice for performance-oriented, quality-conscious riders who take training and racing seriously. It is also an excellent alternative to high end carbon frames - without sacrificing any performance, quality or comfort. Once you get on this bike, you will understand the true potential of aluminium as a material of choice for high performance racing bicycles.
Handmade in-house at Low's San Francisco workshop, the mki Road features a beautiful design with FLEXshape tubing - our custom shaped, tuned and butted proprietary 7005 aerospace grade aluminium tubing- smooth welds, and the highest level of craftsmanship. All this to ensure precise handling, superior strength, stiffness and comfort.
• 7005-T6 Butted Aluminium Frame with External Cable Stops
• Enve Composites 1.5" Tapered Full Carbon Fork
• Frame Weight: 1.4kg (54cm)
• 130mm Road Dropouts
• 1.5" Integrated Head Tube
• English Threaded Bottom Bracket Shell
• Seat Post Size: 27.2mm
• Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
• Stock Colour: Matte Black with White and Orange Decals or Gloss Orange with Black Decals (Please email us for custom colour)
*Frameset price now includes fork, headset, seat post collar, and stainless steel inserts. Additional charges apply for other upgrades (internal cabling, Di2 compatibility, Disc Brakes, etc..).