Low// Bicycles mki Road Frameset
Low Bicycles is a small manufacturer of high quality, handmade aluminium bicycle racing frames. Established in 2010 by Andrew Low, all of our frames are manufactured by hand in San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
Handcrafted and handmade in-house at LOW's SF workshop, the MKi Road features a beautiful design with FLEXshape tubing, using a proprietary 7005 Aerospace Grade Aluminium tubing.
The MKi Road is designed to be exceptionally stiff, responsive and comfortable. Designed for races and an alternative to carbon frames.
- 7005-T6 Butted Aluminium Frame with External Cable Stops
- Enve Composites 1.5" Tapered Full Carbon Fork
- Frame Weight: 1.4kg (54cm)
- 130mm Road Dropouts
- 1.5" Integrated Head Tube
- English Threaded Bottom Bracket Shell
- Seat Post Size: 27.2mm
- Includes Cane Creek Headset