Low// Bicycles MK Road Frameset
Established in 2010 by Andrew Low, Low Bicycles is a small-scale manufacturer of some of the finest hand-crafted aluminum bicycle frames out there. All the frames are manufactured by hand in San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
The MK Road frame is constructed with custom spec aluminum tubing, extruded and shaped to maximize the benefits this lightweight and versatile material has to offer. The design centers around the massive 2.25” diameter down tube and tapered headtube, providing ample stiffness for responsive performance in sprints and climbs, and stability in descents.
Shaped rear stays and top tube balance out the design for comfort on long distance rides. Smooth polished welds finish off the uniquely attractive and organic aesthetic.
- Frame: 7005 Custom Extruded Aluminum Tubing
- Fork: Enve Composites 2.0 Road Fork
- 49 cm - 52 cm: 1.25” Tapered Headtube
- 53 cm - 60 cm: 1.5" Tapered Headtube
- Headset: Cane Creek Forty Drop-In
- Seatpost Size: 27.2mm
- Seat Collar: Thomson 31.8mm
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English Threaded
- Brakes: Rim
- Weight: 1.35kg (Painted: 54 cm)
Fork, Headset and Seat Collar are included.
Finish Options are also available in Custom Powder Coat, Raw or Custom Wet Paint with additional charges.
Photo Credit: Low// Bicycles