Low// Bicycles MK Pursuit Frameset
Established in 2010 by Andrew Low, Low Bicycles is a small-scale manufacturer of some of the finest hand-crafted aluminum bicycle frames out there. All the frames are manufactured by hand in San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
The MK Pursuit is the original Low, and is the frame that set the tone for the every other frame we’ve designed and built since: bold and aggressive lines, smooth welds, and fast and responsive geometries.
The low front end profile, steep angled head and seat tube, short effective top tube length, tight wheelbase, and tall bottom bracket make for a seriously aggressive and snappy ride on both the track and the street.
- Frame: 7005 Custom Extruded Aluminum Tubing
- Fork: Pista Leggera Carbon Fork or Enve 2.0 Road Fork
- Headtube: 1.5" Tapered
- Headset: Cane Creek Drop-In
- Seatpost Size: 27.2mm
- Seat Collar: Thomson 31.8mm
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English Threaded
- Brakes: NIL (Rear brakes available upon request)
- Weight: 1.40kg (Painted: 54 cm)
Fork, Headset and Seat Collar are included.
Finish Options are also available in Custom Powder Coat, Raw or Custom Wet Paint with additional charges.
Photo Credit: Low// Bicycles