Low// Bicycles MK Gravel Frameset
Established in 2010 by Andrew Low, Low Bicycles is a small-scale manufacturer of some of the finest hand-crafted aluminum bicycle frames out there. All the frames are manufactured by hand in San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
The MKIII road frame employs a similar custom extruded and shaped tubeset to the other frames in the MK Road Series, with some key, gravel specific differences. Smaller seat stays for more compliance and increased clearance in the chainstays, to allow for a wide range of tire sizes.
The gravel specific geometry features lower bottom bracket and slacker head tube angle for stability on larger tires on the open road. Taller head tube stack allows for a more relaxed riding position.
- Frame: 7005 Custom Extruded Aluminum Tubing
- Fork: Enve 1.5” G Series Gravel Fork
- Headtube: 1.5" Tapered
- Headset: Cane Creek Forty Drop-In
- Seatpost Size: 27.2mm
- Seat Collar: Thomson 31.8mm
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English Threaded
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Tire Clearance: 50 mm (650B) | 45 mm (700C)
- Weight: 1.40kg (Painted: 54 cm)
Fork, Headset and Seat Collar are included.
Finish Options are also available in Custom Powder Coat, Raw or Custom Wet Paint with additional charges.
Photo Credit: Low// Bicycles