Kask Protone Helmet Grey Matte
KASK created the Protone Helmet in collaboration with Team Sky.
The aim was to achieve a helmet that is exceptionally light, comfortable and protective. Equipped with an ECO chinstrap that is made from eco-leather which is soft against skin and does not irritate skin.
Tested in the flats of Qatar and mountains of France by Team Sky, the Protone has also went trough the wind tunnel to prove itself as an aerodynamic helmet in a range of head positions.
- Incredibly aerodynamic helmet, tested in the wind tunnel
- 14 vents
- In-moulding technology to improve shock absorption
- MIT technology improves protection
- Inner frame for greater mechanical strength
- ECO leather chinstrap
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety
- Weight: 215 grams (size medium)
Photo Credit: KASK