Fizik Antares Versus Evo R1 Adaptive
A 3D printed bike saddle with a revolutionary padding with carbon reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail (R1).
Through carbon technology, multiple functional zones within the saddle were designed and produced in mind, tuning each of them separately for specific mechanical properties. This allows a distinctive cushioning and mechanical response, joined together progressively and seamlessly in the same padding.
- ADAPTIVE: Carbon® Digital Light SynthesisTM 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- VERSUS EVO: full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- R1: A combination of a ride compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail
- Intended Use: Road Racing
- Size: 139mm
- Length: 274mm
- Width: 139mm
- Weight: 174g
- Height at 75mm width: 58mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 148mm
- Rail: 10 X 7mm
*Images from Fizik