Fairlight Cycles Strael 3.0 Frame - Putty
A flagship model of Fairlight, the bike that started it all. The Strael is Fairlight's 4 seasons road bike. A bike designed with as little compromise as possible; the handling and feel of a steel race bike with the comfort, durability and versatility of an audax bike.
A fully custom tube set developed with Reynolds Technology, shaped and butted for performance, including a full Reynolds rear triangle and wall thicknesses down to 0.4mm. The 3.0 is paired with the Anraed 3.0 Fork with internal dynamo routing and improved tyre clearance.
It now comes with a 3rd bottle mount for endurance riding and full frame bags, as well as a full dynamo integration for running rear lights.
- Tubes made in Birmingham, England. Frames hand-built in mainland Europe.
- Full Reynolds frame including a custom formed & butted Reynolds 853 front triangle & Reynolds 725 rear triangle
- Top Tube: Custom 0.7/0.4/0.7 Reynolds 853 (Oval: 20 x 30mm)
- Down Tube: Custom 0.75/0.45/0.75 Reynolds 853 Pro-Team (Bi-Oval: 30 x 40mm)
- Reynolds 725 22.2mm round chainstays @ 0.8/0.6mm butting
- Reynolds 725 14mm non-taper seat stays @ 0.6mm wall thickness
- Fairlight Anraed 3.0 Full Carbon Fork
- 1.1/2″-1.1/8″ Tapered Steerer
- Internal Dynamo Routing
Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell:
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Maximum Chainring Clearance:
- Compatible with all double road chainsets
- Single: 46T
- Tyre Clearance (based on actual width) - 700 x 36
- Tyre Clearance (with mudguards) - 700 x 28/30 (with 35mm guards), 700 x 32 (with 45mm guards – modified)
- Other Features:
- Front and rear Fairlight axles
- Bentley x Fairlight Mk.2 flat-mount dropouts (142x12mm)
- Di2 compatible
- Fairlight 3D printed cable guide
- Front and rear mudguard mounts
- Rear rack mounts
- 3 sets of bottle bosses
- Colours: Putty| Deep Orange | Deep Grey