Fairlight Cycles Secan 2.0 Frameset Black
The Secan is Fairlight's gravel bike. The design of the Secan revolves around the simple idea that you can transition between road and off-road and ride fast everywhere. It can transform your local riding, as you begin to link up all the best lanes with farm tracks, bridleways, even woodland single track.
The Secan 2.0 represents a considered evolution from the original, we’ve made it more functional. The main change is the design & development of the new Cempa 2.0 fork which features cargo cage mounts as well as internal dynamo routing.
- Tubes made in Birmingham, England. Frames hand-built in mainland Europe.
- Custom butted and formed Reynolds 853/853-DZB front triangle.
- Custom 0.8/0.5./0.8 Reynolds 853 top tube. 20 x 30mm oval.
- Custom 1.0/0.8/0.5/0.8 Reynolds 853 Gravel DZB (double zonal butted) down tube. 30 x 40mm bi-oval.
- Custom formed 4130 rear end. 19mm round chainstays @ 0.9mm wall thickness. 14mm non-taper seat stays @ 0.8mm wall thickness.
- Fairlight Cempa 2.0 Full Carbon Fork
- 1.1/2″-1.1/8″ Tapered Steerer
- Cargo Mounts
- Internal Dynamo Routing.
Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell:
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Maximum Chainring Clearance:
- Double: 50Tx34T
- Single: 44T
- Tyre Clearance with 1x (based on actual width) - 650x57, 700x50
- Tyre Clearance with 1x and mudguards – 650×55 or 700×45
- Tyre clearance with 2x – 650 x 57 or 700 x 47
- Tyre clearance with 2x and mudguards – 650 x 48 or 700 x 42 (based on an Ultegra R8000 front derailleur)
- Other Features:
- Front and rear Fairlight axles
- Bentley x Fairlight flat-mount dropouts (142x12mm)
- Di2 compatible
- Fairlight 3D printed cable guide
- Internal routing for rear dynamo lamps. Drive and non-drive mounting options.
- Front and rear mudguard mounts
- Rear rack mounts
- 3 sets of bottle bosses
- Colours: Black | Deep Orange | Deep Blue
Please note any Bottle Cages, Cargo Mounts and Dynamo Lights in the photos are only for illustration purpose.Photo Credit: Fairlight Cycles