A true race bike for the street or track. The Parallax frameset was developed and field-tested over 18 months, with Chas and Walton deciding and tuning the bike’s geos. Like with any MASH project, every detail is fleshed by our group of friends. Garrett designed the graphics and colors of the bike and matching skin-suit, drawing inspiration from charts used to check the sharpness of camera optics.
• Columbus Airplane 7005-T6 Aluminum Frame
• 1 1/8" - 1.5" Columbus Straight (Color Matched) Alu-Carbon Fork, with a 28mm rake
• Integrated Headset (42.0mm Campy Hiddenset standard)
• Seatpost: 27.2mm
• Colours: Charcoal, Optical (White)
• Sizes: XS (52cm), S (54cm), M (57cm), L (59cm), XL (62cm), XXL (64cm)
• Weight: 1500g (54cm Frame) / 500g (Fork)
Columbus Pista 1 1/2” Aluminium Steerer Fork, Columbus Compass Headset and Cinelli Seat Clamp are included.
*Photos are from Cinelli!
Cinelli is an Italian bicycle manufacturing company based in Milan, Italy, producing mostly road bicycles and components; production is estimated at 80 percent components, 20 percent bicycles.