Made of 7000 series Columbus Airplane tubing, the aluminum is high polished, masked, and painted high gloss black, keeping the polished details showing through. Inside the fork blades, and rear stays, are powerful histogram details that pay respect to the first ever histogram design in 2010 by Garrett Chow.
• Columbus Airplane 7005-T6 Aluminum Frame
• 1.5 > 1 1/8" Columbus Straight (Color Matched) Alu-Carbon Fork, with a 35mm rake
• Integrated Headset (42.0mm Campy Hiddenset standard)
• Colours: Black
• Sizes: XS (52cm), S (54cm), M (57cm), L (59cm), XL (62cm), XXL (64cm)
• Weight: 1500g (54cm Frame) / 500g (Fork)
Columbus Pista Leggera 1-1/2” Aluminium Steerer Fork, Columbus Compass Headset and Cinelli Seat Clamp are included.
*Photo is from Cinelli!
Cinelli is an Italian bicycle manufacturing company based in Milan, Italy, producing mostly road bicycles and components; production is estimated at 80 percent components, 20 percent bicycles.