Chrome Industries Dima 3.0 Slip-Ons - Black Woodland/Camo
For the rebirth of the Pedal Series Sneakers from Chrome Industries, they collaborated with Panaracer to bring their signature rubber compound, made to pound pavement day in and out, from the bike to your feet.
On top of the Panaracer vulcanized rubber outsoles for traction and durability, the new line of footwear also features abrasion resistant fabric that’s also water repellent and quick drying.
Designed to be equally at home chilling on the beach or crushing city streets, the Dima 3.0 is the ideal city shoe for pushing the pedals or kicking it hard from skateparks to backyard barbecues.
- Panaracer Vulcanized No-Slip Outsole
- Abrasion-Resistant, Hydrophobic Nylon Upper
- Rubber Toe Bumper & Elevated Foxing
- Slip-On Comfort (with Reinforced Nylon Shank)
- Footwear Outsole: Panaracer Vulcanized Rubber
- Footwear Upper: 1050D Cordura with PU Backing
- Footwear Midsole: PowerPlate™ Nylon Shank
Tip: Sizing runs a half size large, the folks at Chrome Industries suggest ordering a half size down to get the perfect fit.
Photo Credit: Chrome Industries