Campagnolo Super Record EPS Groupset
Super Record EPS represents the pinnacle of this game changing technology. Not only is it the lightest electronic groupset in the world but, through the use of the finest carbon fiber and titanium as well as advanced design, it is capable of unrivaled performance and durability.
Laser-like precision shifting, the strongest motors in the industry and the reliability of a mechanical groupset all with no weight penalty. The completely redesigned interface allows the Campagnolo Super Record EPS electronic groupset to communicate via Bluetooth LE and ANT+ protocol to a long list of devices who are capable of receiving wireless communications. Aside from connectivity with iOS and Android smartphones, Campagnolo Super Record EPS is capable of communicating via ANT+ with Garmin Edge 520 and Garmin Edge 1000 cycling computers.
Just one ride will be enough to show what an unfair advantage feels like. Super Record EPS: a dream made reality by Campagnolo.
• Crankset: Super Record Crankset (603g)
• Cassette: Super Record Cassette (177g)
• Rear Derailleur: Super Record EPS Rear D (198g)
• Front Derailleur: Super Record EPS Front D (127g)
• Chain: Record Chain (210g)
• Brake Levers: Super Record EPS Ergopower Controls Brake Levers (262g)
• Brakeset: Record Direct Mount Brake Calipers (284g)
• Power Unit: DTI EPS V3 (106g)
• Interface: DTI EPS V3 (35g)
*Note: Bottom Bracket NOT included.
Campagnolo is a renowned company in the cycling industry.
Originated from Italy and being in the industry for more than 80 years, Campagnolo has churned out many quality innovation and is one of the established brand.