Brother Cycles Keppler Disc Frame
The Kepler was designed with versatility in mind, it’s a gravel grinder, super commuter, galactic tourer - ready to tackle whatever you throw at it.
Look no further than the Kepler if you need a bike that’s as happy on the daily commute as it is on a weekend bikepacking trip.
It’s fully equipped to fit front and rear racks, mudguards and has three bottle mount positions if you’re loading up for a longer trip. It features laser cut disc dropouts with a replaceable derailleur hanger, s-shaped chainstays and a unicrown steel fork.
- Frame Tubing:
- 4130 Chromoly Steel (54cm: 2.05kg)
- Double-Butted Main Triangle
- ED Coated
- 4130 Chromoly Unicrown Fork (Uncut Steerer - 1.15kg)
- Disc Only
- 300mm Steerer
- ED Coated
- Brake Compatibility: Disc Brake (Max Rotor Size: 160mm)
- Rear Dropouts: Vertical 135mm O.L.D.
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp Diameter: 30mm (Included)
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threadless Steerer/Headset (Not Included)
- Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell: 68mm bottom bracket, ISO threaded
- Maximum Tyre Clearance:
- 700c X 45mm
- 650b X 48mm
*Images from Brother Cycles
**Lead time of 2 weeks if item are out of stock