Brother Cycles Allday Frame
The Allday is a versatile single-speed/fixed gear bike that isn’t scared to leave the tarmac. The 2020 Allday features s-shaped chainstays to fit 35c tyres with ease and removable canti bosses giving the option of running cantilever, v-brake or regular caliper brakes.
The frame features removable brake cable guides and bosses for two bottles, mudguards and front and rear racks. So whether you’re looking for a super commuter, single-speed cross bike or winter trainer the Allday can handle it.
- Frame Tubing: 4130 Chromoly Steel Double-Butted Main Triangle, ED Coated (54cm - 2.0kg)
- Lugged Flat Crown
- Removable Canti Bosses
- ED Coated
- Weight (Uncut): 1kg
- Brake Compatibility: Cantilever, V-brake or Medium Drop Brake Calliper
- Removable Brake Cable Guides
- Rear Dropouts: Investment Cast 120mm Spaced Dropouts
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp Diameter: 30mm (Included)
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threadless Steerer/Headset (Not Included)
- Bottom Bracket Shell: 68mm bottom bracket, ISO threaded
- Maximum Tyre Clearance: 700c X 35mm