The C19 Carved is a saddle with a hole based on our waterproof Cambium design intended for a more upright riding position. Perfect for commuting in the city or touring abroad, the top, made from vulcanised natural rubber and strong, lightweight nylon, is durable and flexible to move with every pedal stroke for natural, all-day comfort.
Completed with a lightweight fibreglass frame and tubular steel rails, the C19 is ready to ride, requiring no break-in period, the perfect saddle for any commuter or cargo bike.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Size: L 275 x W 184 x H 57 mm
- Weight: 473g
Photo Credit: Brooks