All-City Gorilla Monsoon Complete Gravel Bike
Want to do mixed pavement and single track rides? Put in long days off-road? Do some fire road touring? Camping? Ride across the continent? No problem.
All City has taken the capabilities of their famed cross bikes and built a Monster. Their most densely featured bike ever, fully hitting everything on their checklist for a steed that can be taken far into the unknown in comfort, style and elegance.
• Frame: 612 Select Double Butted CroMoly Steel
• Fork: 4130 CroMoly Tapered Fork Blades
• Stem: Promax 3D Forged Stem
• Handlebar: Salsa Cowchipper
• Bartape: All-City Silicone Bar Tape
• Shifter/Brake Lever: SRM Apex1 Mechanical (1x11)
• Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex1, Long Cage
• Brakeset: Hayes CX Expert, 160mm Front & Rear
• Crankset: FSA Comet 1x, Direct Mount 36T
• Bottom Bracket: MegaExo
• Seatpost: Promax 30.9mm
• Saddle: All-City Gonzo
• Cassette: Sunrace 11SPD, 11-42T
• Chain: SRAM PC1110
• Hubs: Novatec Sealed Bearing, 32H, Black
• Rims: WTB STP i25 TCS, 27.5", 32H
• Tires: WTB Ridler TCS 27.5" x 2.4"
All-City's goal is to make a significant contribution to the equipment and culture of urban cycling. This is not a cash in, this is not a fad, this is their life, their love, their community and their dream. They are a company of riders making products for other riders. They share a lifelong passion for the machines, the people who ride them, and the positive changes both can affect in this world.