Campagnolo Record EPS Groupset
With countless victories under its belt the electronic groupset with such a prestigious name has a lot to live up to. The quality of its construction and extreme performance more than justify the RECORD label. Carbon fiber makes it extremely lightweight as well as rigid and resistant. Sophisticated machinery, waterproof construction, high-torque motors and precision engineering make it lightning fast and reliable in all conditions.
Even the Record EPS groupset boasts the latest innovations introduced for 2016. The completely revamped V3 Power Unit guarantees maximum compatibility with different frame types, while the new V3 interface offers the possibility to connect the Record EPS system with different devices using wireless technology.
The Record name has always been a guarantee of both quality and performance and in the case of Record EPS this has never been more true.
• Crankset: Record Crankset (651g)
• Cassette: Record Cassette (201g)
• Rear Derailleur: Record EPS Rear D (203g)
• Front Derailleur: Record EPS Front D (133g)
• Brake Lever: Record EPS Ergopower Controls Brake Levers (266g)
• Chain: Record Chain (210g)
• Brakeset: Record Brake Calipers (266g)
• Power Unit: DTI EPS V3 (106g)
• Interface: DTI EPS V3 (35g)
*Note: Bottom Bracket NOT included.
Campagnolo is a renowned company in the cycling industry.
Originated from Italy and being in the industry for more than 80 years, Campagnolo has churned out many quality innovation and is one of the established brand.