Nagasawa Complete Bike
This nagasawa complete is set up as a single speed.
A pretty rare nagasawa pista frameset with rear and front brake holes along with cable holders. This frame was designed for keirin cyclist to train and ride on the streets in Japan where the mandatory rule of front and rear brakes installed applies.
- Seattube : C-C 50,C-T 52cm
- Toptube: C-C 52.5cm
- Handlebar: Nitto
- Stem: Nitto Jaguar Nagasawa Pantographed
- Seatpost: Superbe Nagasawa Pantographed
- Crankset: Sugino Super 75 S-Cubic Crankset 165mm, 49T
- Chain: Izumi Super Toughness V
- Freewheel: White Industries 16T
- Saddle: Nagasawa Kashimax NK-1 Padded
- Wheelset: Araya SA230 laced to Suntour Superbe Hubset with Nagasawa Pantographed
- Tyres: Panaracer Pasela T Max
- Brake Levers: TRP
- Brake Calipers: Dia Compe
Nagasawa is a popular frame builder in the keirin world in Japan. Famed for buildng world champion Koichi Nakano's bike, Nagasawa frames are known for their quality and loved by many fixed gear enthusiasts.